Saturday, January 9, 2010

Who's Picasso, Mom?



Zane is my inquisitive soon-to-be six-year-old.  He has the memory of an elephant, and his brain is a sponge.  I have no idea where he heard about Picasso, but that was his Question of the Day yesterday, along with "what is double probation?"  ??blink. What??

This morning he came up with one that I actually understood, "what is light speed?"  I knew right away where this came from. He and Haukin spent the morning watching Star Wars.
Captain Solo: "Hang in there Chewy, while I make the calculations for the jump to light speed."
Or something like that.

So Zane and I have several things to research for school next week.  He loves using the Internet, although I don't think we'll be watching any more video clips about "what is inside me"  (a question from last week) after he got completely worked up from watching a video about internal parasites.  Now whenever he steps outside he is constantly on the watch for dog poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment